Sunday, March 14, 2010

Malay boys flirt with me xD

yaa...boys..
wat to do.. malay some more.. i was taking my dog for a walk at the park... there is a house full with malay boys working at my dad company called Delta Force. then i saw them. when i look at them, one of them was whistling at me and say "eh, comel ah hang.. bloeh bagi number ke?" i was like OH MY GOD! then i quickly ran to the park...so that time i was so scared to go home cause i have to use the same road to go home..! then i calm myself and just went there... when i pass by them, and i looked at them one say "hi" and one more say "eh bagi la number...saya suka kat hang.." then i ran away fast...i wad afraid already..haiz...luckily im now SAFE AND SOUND! < anyways now i wanna sleep i'll type tomorrow...bye! <

PS: my BRO GET SCOLD FROM MY MUM TODAY! wOOOhoooOO!!! LOLX!

No comments: