Sunday, January 30, 2011

Desperately wanna go to Concerts ;)

Hello viewers or should I say stalkers. Welcome to my blogg as usuall. I'm terribly sorry for not blogging that much, that because I'm just freaking lazy and tired. But, I spent my most time at Tumblr and Facebook. I dont know why also lol. Yea I gotta tell you guys, if u guys were seeing this, please just please add my 2nd acc at Facebook. The name is Sharlious Bieber. I create that name XD Anyways, this past few weeks been busy lately, doing homework, go to tution, school and my beauty sleep :D I find Tumblr is really really interesting because it helps me clam me down whenever I'm in a really sad or broken heated mood. Yea, it will actually makes me feel even more better to get over my ex . Its really hard for me to forget him because I loved him so much and I still cant forget him and get over him. But, this feeling just makes me being different. Some of my friends will always ask me " Hey have you change?" then I will be like " Change as in what?" then they'll say in a really moody, sad, emo way.. Well, its actually true, I've been changing alot. Last time, I use to be hyper, care alot of things. Now, I just being emo and dont give any shit of anything.. That just so so sad :( I dont know how I'm gonna live like this :(

















Sometimes, I just wish I could be just like her in the picture. Be free, no problems, and start a whole new life. That would be amazing. What happens if there's actually no heart broken feelings in this world? That would be nice. I've always wish that this thing will be in the trash but it just cant because the moment I had with my ex is really precious and meaningful. I just cant take that away from me. I'm so fucking misses him badly :( But, he just dont get it. Hmph.. I'm always having this problem in my mind now. Whenever people trying to cheer me up, still not working to be honest. Even they worked so hard to cheer me up, I'll end up still being moody, that shows how I really feel bout him.



















The world is a small world. That's all I can say. Not love problems only I had in mind even the closest friends really hurt you alot. I dont know what to say err.. My Life Sucks Badly? Yeapp! Sucks really bad, had the terrible love life and non-trustable friends. :( It makes me sad when my friends doing these unwanted things to me. they may think that I have no feelings but I actually do have. Keep that in mind. Okay, for instants, what if one of your friends they planned up somthing without you and they plannig to shift to another school if they results are good. How would you actually feel? Hurt right? Planning something without them? And they were going to a same school. why? they are leaving me? :( I just dont get it why they are doing to me like this. I mean, when they are in trouble or in serious pain, I'm always there for them. But me? What bout me? I had feelings too. When I cried, they didnt even came and cheer me up. Only one of my friends came to cheer me up. So, who can I ever trust now? they just dont bother me and just let me flow with tears. All I can say is.. I DONT REALLY HAVE TRUE OR BEST FRIENDS IN MY LIFE. That's it. I say it.



























thats all for today BYE

No comments: