Friday, January 7, 2011

School life on the first week :)

The first day of school is not that bad but, the worst thing is.. I'm terribly sick! I had flu, sore throat and one more thing that you dont wanna know :)And yea, me and my friends had this duty at the SPBT room for giving students their textbook for the whole day. We have to be there like 2 weeks straight till next monday. Cause, its our duty! So, please dont think we ditch class cause we do have pass for that ;) Anways, we had many many fun there! Theres so much things but, lazy wanna tell :D Sorry. But, its really hard work to take the textbook for students. And, I hate it when they complain that the textbooks are ugly or torn. Just accept what you get you dum ass.. :) Somemore, theres some students still not yet return last years textbook that makes us really really pissed. The best part is that our teacher is really stress of it and we had to calm her down. Haha. Then, we did our duties for prefects it is tiring lerr xx Tbh, the juniors for prefects seems like they do not know anything and we prefects do all the hard work and they just stand there watch the show ==' Is that even fair? Lame. Besides, I cant go for the prefect camp on the 15 Jan cause I have tuition and pleasse PMR for me is important than that camp ;) Haha.



















I have to admit, This is really a good picture of us there ;) Let me introduce to ya.. from the left... Prasanna,me Shivaani. Yea, grew up together and now we are still together :D Fyi, me and Prasanna do have the same face ryte? That is what all people say ==' HAHA! This is pic was taken when we had port luck at Shivi home. Yumm, miss her mum's spagetti haha. :)


















I'm kinda addicted to Bruno Mars newest song called Marry You :) Listening to it now. Bruno Mars rocks! But, Justin Bieber is awesome! Haha. Bruno sings the song that girls all wanted to hear. He has this thing which can attract girls easily and that is good. even the song Grenade. That song when he said, " Guess I Would Die For You Baby" that really means he really loves you. So to all girls out there, if there is really a guy told you that, maybe just maybe he is the one for ya ;)

























This is a pic of me and Shivaani ;) Nice ryte? This is at Queensbay top floor food court. We were gonna watch a movie called The Tourist. Nice movie though. Yea, that time I'm still sick like hell ever since i came back from Kl. weird right? Anways, after watching the movie I saw my bro talking to his friend and I feel like I known him so I went closer. and he came closer I give that misteries look at him finally I knew who was it. It was Kok Hui Lol. He is my senior of spbt club. Man, he is such a joker la HAHA! :) well, I'll end this blog with a random picture bye viewers!























HAHAHAHAHA! Just wish one day can jump like that for joy! :)

No comments: