Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mixed Feelings...

Today I had a great day ever! Went to Queens and meet up with Ching, Sin yee, Charlie, Delon, Jess, Joshua and Nelson. We bought tickets to watch a movie called The Shock Labyrinth. Its a Japanese movie btw :D Anyways, its in 3D and its not-so-scary then I thought I would be. When something shocking happen, I ended up laughing like nobody business, Sin Yee even join with me :) In the opposite way, Nelson shouted like a lil girl HAHA! Thats just hilarious weii..When the movie is almost ended, a Malay woman was telling her friend "Apa tu?" Then, Nelson answered, "Kaki." Haha xD Damn funny.. And Delon, start to throw popcorn to me ==' Lambpork! :D























After that, we went the roof top of Queens. Its Delon idea. It was freaking sunny hot and we were all sweating :) Then, we went down and finally theres air cond :) then , the guys played the arcade for while. We girls, just wondering around the floor :D After they had played, we went to eat at Kim Gary againn.. The last outing with them is also at Kim Gary. What to do, we just love Hong Kong food :) This time I ordered the Fu Yong Egg with Rice:D Yum! Yum! Its not that bad actually. Besides, I was sharing ma food with Sin Yee :) Yeahh, sharing is caring XD The best part is, we ordered food but no drinks HAHA! Whatta nice lunch we had! Wah Wai put his spagetti with some kind of pepper sauce with makes him feel hot and sweat. We all were like " Dude, ur face is freaking red! Gosh! What Happen!" LOL! Same goes to Delon's meal XD

We spent at there like bout an hour, and its almost to 5.00pm. So, we got nothing to do, so just walk around and round. Then, they decided to take picture at the photo booth. Then, something happen, my mum called up Charlie hp and its time for me to get back homee :( So, the plan was cancelled :L So sorry guys :( So, me, sin yee,ching, wah wai and charlie puii me to wait for me til my mum is here. N'aww whatta sweet friends I had ;) I LOVE YOU GUYS!




















Hmph, I just wish I can hold my future bf like that, it will be so sweet :) But, all I could say is maybe you just dont understand my feelings that I had on ya :L Hmph... I just need time to get rid of you from my mind then I'm free for good! anyways, back to my life now :D Then, came back from Queens and I online for while, went to tuition Maths class. I finally understand how to get the angles for Maths!! WooHoo! :D I'm just happy I could find the answers correctly. Then, Shivi's mum fetch me and we went to have dinner at Sungai Tiram. I had Fried Rice :D One of my Fav meal. Then, went and lepak at Shivi's house, as usual, laugh, be crazy and all etc. I Gotta go now! Bye! Will blog more. And this time, I'll blog when its necessary.


P/s : Charlie, hope you be a great dude at KL. Dont give up, keep moving forward. Will always remember this day and plsss.. take care of yourself. Keep in touch!! :)

PP/s : I gotta get a new phone! This bitchy phone is just useless! and I had to give back my phone to my mum! Arghh! Such-ass!


BubBYE!



















No comments: