Wednesday, September 15, 2010

awesome day at school , i guess?xD

well sorry bout the yesterday i cant online :( cause im too tired to online so yea haha! then today i woke up at 6.00a.m to go to school had my shower and all :) then i realised thati was late to school already!xD then i had a quick breakfast which is yesterday's fried bihun..LOL
then we came out of the house like 7pm and its late! then my drove the car like one mad dog. then on the road i saw someone's car and its kelvinder's.. i dont wanna know bout him de :( anyways then reach school bout 7.15a.m im like so dead meat! late for my duty too!
after that went back to class.today almost the whole period like never study. then me and my friends was so bored. then its recess time:) then we eat and do out duty as usual :) after that i went to 2B and i get bullied by so much of them! ching shian , sarmathi , saranya , thesigan , sin yee and many more! they all were like pulling me start to say " she mine!" "no she mines"! im like WTF man. im i a doll to you guys haha!
then it was KK time. we guides have this game and is quite fun too:) esspecially the yells! :) me likeyy! haha! then i its time to go home. then me and isaac was going out to the shop to buy prepaid card and its was raining heavily! man we are soaking wet when came back from the shop. and i was freezing in the van :/
then reached home had my lunch , shower and sleep for while :) then woke up went to tuition with ching shian. i was quite scared to go tuition cause of somebody is there! arghh!! anyways after tuition went home and had my dinner. then online until now.! LOL will update soon:)
piss out :D

No comments: