Thursday, September 9, 2010

weirdest day :) and i love it :)

well the title said it :)
wat a weirdest day ever! haih
today i woke late like 3.45p.m? i know its late but its great! haha cause its holiday i can wake up anytime i want LOL! :)
then i went to take lunch as usual i skip my breakfast :) then i had rice , fried fish and soya sause chicken.. YUMMY!! :D
anyways after lunch as usual boredom came to me already :O so i watch tv once my grandma done watching her hokkien drama which is bored! haha! so i took the remote and switch to nickadoleon channel and watch iCarly!!! cool man! so damn funny! i laugh like nobody business! haha! todays episode was carly , sam and freddie had this Icarly award show and it was a new episode! so im dieing to watch to it again. FYI, i like what carly and sam wore today at the show.. quite pretty dress :D
anyways after that show kinda bored again! haha! so i started to watch box office channel which is an indian movie. called PAIYAA!
i dont know why i suddenly im so in to indian movies? izit because how they act funny all the time? yea maybe! haha! i like the way they talk cause its funny and sometimes i like when theres a love story ;) thats the most wonderful thing bout indian movies :) after that i even to shower :) then after shower gotta wait for my dad to finish showering so we could go out for our dinner :)
then for while dad finish his shower then i went to eat dinner with my mum , dad, cousin and my grandma :) wat a family outing! haha! not really haha! just for a dinner we gotta go all the way to JELUTONG to have our dinner there.LOL then i had fried rice which is quite tasty too :) then we drop my grandma and my cousin home which is near by the coffee shop :)
i was quite happy when they left cause i cant stand of my cousin around me! haha!
he came my house is like the whole shacks i have at home is dissappear!
haih , wat a greater is he! haha! anyways he is also very very chubby! hahaha!
after that i listen to my music at my phone with my ear phone ;)
i have listen to charice~ pyramid:)
taio cruz~ dynamite:)
flo rida ft. david guetta~ club cant handle me :)
bruno mars~ just the way you are :)
and
katy perry~ teenage dream :)
thats is all cause we had reach to queensbay mall to fetch my brother from his work at
HOT 'N' ROLL
well it is also earning a pretty good salary :)
will curi his salary one day:) hehee!
anyways then went home and my uncle came and visit us ;) how sweet :D
then i went to online. facebook first of course! hahaha!
then suddenly jo yen who last time i dont really talking to her.. suddenly came spam my walls! cool!
then we started to talk and talk and talk... until quite close
we even share our own stories and yea until now we are still talking :)
then i listen to music and suddenly this guy which is my brother's friend chat with me in facebook , his name was tan qi ann a.k.a rabbit! we had to call him that cause he looks like one :) then we chat and he told me that he misses me :)
WHAT A SHOCKING THING! HAHA!
anyways end up stories and until here will blog again when im free as usual :) xD
piss out :)

No comments: