Monday, September 20, 2010

moody day ever and stop calling ppl a bitch! :(

today was really a moody day :( today went to school and we had this assembly and its bored as usual :) before that i do my first duty then isaac came to me and told me an important stuff but cant really write at here :D Sorry :) anyways he told me and i was freaking angry!!! arghh!! this make my friend, yen fern even more angry! she really like wanna go kill that fucker off! haih this kind of person really got no life! :(
then we went back to class so i forgot to take why wood for kh lesson so i didnt do anything LOL :) after that it was science lesson and luckily i didnt fail for my exam this time! :D then it was recess:)
i had nuggets yummy! haha xD then its duty time :D then sarmathi called me to follow her to her duty place so i went. after that i came back to my duty place which was at canteen :D
then its second duty and i really stress out! -.- ppl just have to blame us for not doing duty! as if they got do la! not even a single help from them! bitch! then im still angry of wat isaac told me just now! and pissed offf..
then after school went home and had my shower and had my lunch!xD then i slept for while with my ear phone on with Justin Bieber songs! woohoo! LOVE HIM!!! heehhee esspecially the song " Never Say Never" damn nice ! :D then woke up had shower again then had my dinner :D
then i online facebook i didnt know that much of ppl comment on my status which is bout someone who i hate the most :D this kind of person dont deserve to live in this world! arghh so sick off this ppls in my school ! transfer to other then i'll be peace! :D hey i gtg now lazy wanna type de haha and sorry for the pass few days of not blogging been busy lately :)
piss out:D

No comments: