Sunday, September 12, 2010

fun , bored , sad , happy Day :/

yesterday i slept like 2.00a.m cause i got no mood and i cant sleep at all >.< class="Apple-style-span" color="#FFFF00">Yen Fern and we together went to class maths class :) in the maths was kinda bored cause almost all the students were sleeping and talking when the teacher is teaching..LOL!
then we decided to talk too but also concentrate in the same time :) haha! then i start to feel sleepy at the class cause im so tired cause yesterday slept so late LOL
after the maths class we went to science class together too :) so we went in and i saw my another friend , Ching Shian she has booked two places for us :) how nice is she! and i love her so much! :) and then the science class started too.. man! how many people came to tution for scinece today cause replacement :) then im like sitting so behind LOL and i can barely see the white board >.<>
FYI , the class is also bored! arghh! boredom.. at 12.00p.m , me and my friends went out of the class and feel damn happy cause finally the class has end :D then i went back home and mum bought me a pack of nasi lemak :) yum i guess?xD not sure! haha
after eating i went to wash up my face and start to online for while :) and i kinda bored at facebook so listen to music and watch videos. then suddenly facebook a guy came chat with me which is my tuition mate and he is form 5:) well FYI he is punjabi like me. LOL
so he started want my number all but i refuse to give :) and its a good thing :) LOL im kinda scred of him cause he is really huge in size! xD JOKING! but seriously he is big :P
anyways forget bout that and come back here :D then after online i feel a little tired and i went sleep for while. when i was about to sleep a text came from my friend then i couldn't sleep for half an hour :/ then i couldn't stand the tiredness then i fall asleep LOL.
MAN! i had the best nap im so comfortably sleeping haha until my wake me up saying that we gotta go to market street which is at georgetown to send to silky cloths to the shop. and i asked why wanna go?? and my mum said send to shop let them sew for Deepavali
then im like wtf?? so long still and now u wanna send-.-
then i dont bothered and went to take shower :) WHeeee~
haha then we went to market street and my silky cloth is white and blue which is quite nice too:) haha then this silky cloths is for me and my mum and it cost us RM100 which is cheap! not like the other shop that cost us nearly to 150 bucks! haha
then we went to see things like anklet , bracelet and many more :) then we had dinner in a restaurant called Ananda Bhawan . its an indian food. i ordered the thosai 2 pieces ( im hungry thats why i ordered 2) then had milo ice my fav drink and we had dinner happily:) while we are eating, we saw this 3 people which so disturbing which is chinese. one woman and two man. the woman is like so fussy wan this then dont this. LAME!
but its funny to see them eating indian food. they came there is like they didnt eat food before! xD LOL then we ate finished went back. but first before we go home, we had to fetch my grandma then hwe go home. while i was in the car im listening to music and textin :)
then i reached at home and rest ofr while but still continue textin :D then i online until now! xD
haha so until here i'll stop til here and will update tomorrow if i can online :D
piss out :P