Thursday, September 16, 2010

NO school!xD Woohoo hahaxD

well today i woke up kinda early hahaxD bout 11.15a.m? i think cant remember LOL
then went to had my shower and straight had my lunch cause i was late for my tuition at 12.30p.m! So i had tuition with my friends, yen fern and ching shian :) they are the best ever! make me laugh today at tuition! esspecially when the techer is out, we three went to the toilet and the toilet is for only one person but unfortunately three of us went in the toilet together xD LMAO!
anyways we came out and im like gonna fall cause i laugh too much already! besides i was having a stomachache o.O then around 2.00p.m finished tuition and went home. at home was really really bored , i cant even watch the tv cause my grandma is watching her chinese drama and yea its an old drama -.-
then im like a stupid girl dont know what to do at home, without wasting my time i went to find food:) hahaxD i ate chocolate. YUMMY!xD then my brother, aravind had to go his friend house, Qamari for an open house for Raya celebration so my mum sent him! and i get to online that time! Woohoo~! >.<>
we were bored cause we couldnt spam anybody there. FYI, spamming is our thing!xD
in facebook, i've upload a pic and a video which is damn funny. my cousin and my brother was in the video! they doing some crazy stuffs! the video is called Two Cousins In Dynamite :)
then we keep on chatting until 7.00pm sin yee gotta offline cause got tuition..sad :(
miss her that time :( LOL anyways i also went offline and took my shower. la la la la xD
then went down took my dinner. my cooked so quite tasty too! i got no comment on the food!xD
then i watched tv while nail polishing my nails o.O its damn nice! its transparent with glitter on it! So cool!xD :) then i was feeling kinda sleepy but im awake cause i gotta follow my parents to fetch my brother at his friends house. while i was in the car i was texting with yen fern and Florence :) while listening to music at my ear phone :) then finally i came back and online! again! hehe :D then was chatting in msn with florence and her friend named, Timothy :)
well, until here only i can say will updated it tommorrow :)
piss out:D

No comments: