Saturday, September 11, 2010

went out with my cousin to queensbay ;)

well last night was having a sleep over at my cousin house , Shivaani and yea we slept like 2.30a.m
haha xD cause we were talking bout our life and we share our secrets and i like it when we had this conversation :) its pretty amazing actually =D
anyways today we woke up at 10.30 a.m and i woke up and had my shower..WHee~! xD
then we had our breakfast and my cousin mum was like putting everythin that they had for breakfast.. we have the bread of course , some raya kuih :) and many more @.@
then my cousin's dad was planning to watch a movie at Queensbay Mall and we was like yesh! haha!
so watch the Cats and Dogs and its quite interesting too ;) esspecially when the dogs are so damn cute!!! xD i just love dogs!xD haha! we watch it in 3D so its cool!xD after the movie , we went to my brothers shop which is called Hot 'N' Roll. well its not that bad la the food there but i never taste it before xD LMAO after awhile we went back home and my mum called me up to fetch me go home. so i pack up all my cloths and went home. but we didnt go home end up going to a temple at Jelutong. then we went to pray :) i've pray with my uncle and cousins , Prasanna and Suvin. yea they're siblings of course and im like got no mood and i dont know.. i just felt it.:(
anyways we went home and the my dad hired a dog trainer to teach my dog?xD well its quite cool actually cause my dog listens to the trainer so FAST!xD then i get bored and went to sleep.LOL so i slept with the air conditioner on...ahhhh relax baby!xD then woke up had shower and went down watch tv!xD after while me, my mum and dad went to take our dinner at a coffee shop and had fried noodles :) yummy!xD then went back online and help my mum check her facebook and then i online mine!xD until now i gotta go now will update tomorrow xD
piss out:) xD

No comments: