Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Believe Or Not? ;)

Guess what? :D Today, was a crazy day ;) Woke up almost to 5! Hee xD Believe it or not? :D Hahaha Xp Yea, was really tired cause ytsd slept at 6.am which is today :) So, yea damn tired , woke up, ate my lunch so late! hee xD What to do? I need my sleeping beauty ryte? :D anyways, then watch tv show, Big Time Rush, True Jackson Vp. Then, watch for while an indian movie called Madrasapatinam if thats how it spells :D Then, I amazingly watch Transporter 3. :)

























this movie is filled with action pact ;) Love it... Now stuck in boredom as usual ==' Why do we ever have boredom in this world? Hmph xx Oh yea, bout the donkeys, yea, I block one of them! So.. she cant see anymore at Facebook muahaha. as for her hubby, nahh..private on photos :)


P/s: I love the SYCS :) They are the bomb! :)

No comments: