Tuesday, December 21, 2010

You Such A Bitch Much?! :(

Sorry guys, today no picture day :L Sorry cause its just not my day at all. Hmph, I wish i can tell who is it but, its just too public here. Well, She really an asshole, bitchy and jealous of me ==' Ikr? Lame. I can never have a friend like you. Whats the point of pranking people with a guy? Does this even gonna solve anything? No you idiot! Its not! You are 2 years younger than me and thats me older than ya. You think messing people is good? Trying imagining I do it to you? Do you like it? Yea of course you'll like it cause there a person in your life than can save you. Gosh! That fella is a childish freak! Hmph, I thought we can be friends but I thought was wrong :L You just dont understand how I feel now, if you were me then you'll know. I cried the night cause of ya. What the heck you want from me? You got the guy and you're happy. What else!? Revenge?! Wtf ==' I didnt even disturb your god damn life with him, but still you are jealous of me? Come on, tell me, did I even try to get your boy? Uh please! there is a better looking guy than him! Be to honest, I dont love him! U happy? I bet you are. Hmph, pranking people is ur thing i guess. You may not know but I know, I bet your friends doesnt like ya too. Cause they were tired of your games. Its a good thing you drop class. Im happy for that. At least how regret it. Fyi, Im gonna tell ya once, stop talking to me and my cousin! u are nothing to us.

p/s: To your bitchy bf, this is how you treat ur gf? Hmph, worst want i ever met, sorry to say. We can no longer be friends. Btw, you can keep the gift that you wanted to give me, give it to ur gf. I no longer anything to you. Bye! Jerks! :)

No comments: