Saturday, December 25, 2010

The worst Christmas I had :'(

Hmph, this year's Christmas not work out as what I've planned :L Hmph, today is Getting Scold Day ==' Ikr? :L *speechless*. Well, today was the WORST DAY EVER! :L Today went to Georgetown had lunch there and my parents decided to go to pesta. Well, not that fun I had cause we not playing any games there :( Then, actually I packed my clothes and everything to get ready to go to my cousin hse to stay, and guess what? Turn out, going home straight! :( This is how my parents fool around with me! Fyi, what I want I'll never get it but my bro...EVERYTHING! Selfish much!? ==' Then, went home get scolded! On christmas! Hmph, I dont think any of your parents did that on Christmas :( Im just unlucky sometimes :L Hmph, izit so hard to stay at my cousin place?! F**K man! This is how you treat your own daughter?! :L No comment. Hmph, Yea been that down alot. Bye bye blog more. Enjoy the pics btw :)





























































This is my most fav pics :) Love it!

No comments: