Sunday, December 12, 2010

Can you experience this? :]

Man! Today was like hyvoc i can say? :] Haha Xp Cause today i woke up like 6.00am :\ thats just not me actually xD Hahaha But yea i have to wake up this time and go to Perai to take my Mum car , which is Hyundai Getz :] I was so sleepy in the car and i wanna sleep but i just cant sleep -.- Cause of the bumpy road Haizzz.... Then, a phone call from my home? o.O Its weird cause nobody is at home. So, i suspect someone try to break in my house! And the alarm went off! So, we quickly drive like a mad dog and went home fast! Guess what? when we reach home, nothing happen -.- Idk what happen to the alarm already xD Hahah xP Pyhco i guess? :] Then i went to sleep with the AC on..Ahhhhh... i relax nicely and slept off nicely xD And you dont wanna know what time i woke up xP Haahaha Xp Yea then woke up went to have my dinner at the Jelutong Kopitiam :]] yea then my bro wanna go to my cousin hse and stay so we sent him there :] Btw, im obsess with the song called Aloo Chat :] its nice man! Hahaha Hindi want :]
Yea before i go i wanna show ya who i really miss now :(

























This is Sarmathi :] I love her so much! She is my Mummy forever :] She'll always there for me :)
























This is Yen Fern a.k.a My Lovely Sis :] Me love her too! :] Both of us is veryvery close :]
























This is Ching Shian :] All i can say is she is my besties, sister, and best Sis! :] Love her.



























This is Sin yee! Isn't she cute? haha xD :] Well we together will go hyper if we are bored :] And love her so so much! My nest friend since primary :] Haih Love her lots!

Well you see this is all i miss now :] I'll blog more ! bye!









No comments: