Sunday, December 19, 2010

Latin Girl :)

Good evening viewers! :] Today I went to a wedding lunch ==' so Lame! Its a Malay want. So, went there and Im wearing a dress. Fyi, Im the only person wearing that ==' Haih... paiseh hehe :) Then, eat there a little then went back! Freedom! Hah! :P After that, My parents without any further thinking, they decided later wanna go Queens ==' Which is why yesterday only I went with Sin Yee and Ching Shian ==' So, went home change my clothes and off to Queens! At there, it was so so crowded ><>< people ="=">
























This is a picture of two kinds of Hourglass :) The hour glass with the blue sand is a key chain :) and the the other hour glass with the orange sand is a necklace which is a girl wan :) Nice actually I love it! Yesterday, bought it at Bead Zone :) One costs bout Rm8.90 xx Kinda cheap i guess? haha :D I bought the Orange and the White coloured sand. The blue want is my mum bought from China :) Actually, I bought the white wan for Kelvinder. Cause, He went to holiday and he told me he bought for me and Sarmathi present so.. For our kindness, we bought it for him too :) Yeaaaaa, there is one more pic.


























And of course, me, love doing my nails so i changed again xD I think this my err...urmm...5 times of changing colour? haha :) well, this is purple . Bought it at Elianto. Kinda cheap. Costs bout 5 bucks xD Hee xx























My new Facebook Pic! :D See ya Guys :)

No comments: