Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas everybody! :D

hey all! :) Merry Christmas ;) This year Christmas gonna be AWESUM! :D Me and my big Family, are doing a Port Luck for Christmas :) So, I kinda of exciting plus, sad :( Sorry, I had this flashback going on well, not so well :L Oh well, We are having port luck on Sunday :D We actually wanted to do it today but, limited people only can come :3 So, We postpone it to Sunday :D Then, today planning to stay over my cousin hse, Shivaani, couldnt make it :L Gotta help her ready for the port luck thingy. So sorryyy SHIVI!!! Well, then went to out for dinner at Midden Heights area :L Fishy, I hate it there :D Anyways, in the car, listening to more Bieber song of course ;) Latin Girl and Pray was terrific! No comment on it ;) Then, came back and watch Teen Choice Awards 2010. Justin Bieber perform there and he is so HOT! :) Hmph, having bieber fever though xD Hee xD then I get bored so I end up watching Toy Story 3 on DVD! Yeappp :P Its nice though. Then, I online til now xx Well, thats all, will blog more. Bubbye and Merry Christmas once again!! :) xoxo

P/s : If you think she is right then, I'm not gonna force ya :) Go ahead :) But remember, we always got your back ;)

No comments: