Saturday, December 11, 2010

Random :]

Ahhh sorry blog viewers i didnt blog for a long time :] I've been lazy to blog and yea of course i've got nothing to blog :] And yea im a busy girl too xD yea today woke up at bout 1.30pm?Hahaha Xp I know its really late ;] anyways then my cousins came over which is Suvin and Prasanna :] and of course their mum and our grandma a.k.a Pathi xD Hahaha Xp then then boredom starts -.- after that , i online for while at facebook and msn :] this is my new profile picture there
























Yea its just a random pic and reveals bout me last time :( Now like shit broken heart for me :( Well i dont really care now cause a girl who came to my life now which made me feel great and and being chatting with her already. Last time we are not really close but now is super close!! :]
I really love her :] you are looking at the greatest Manisha Kaur :]





















Yea she is pretty ryte?:] Of course she does! :] Hahaha Xp You can see she is a fan of Bieber Like me!! HahaxD We are the Bieber fan of all time :] And also Chris Brown of Course :] Haha xD Here is Justin bieber pic....





















And finally Chris Brown!!




















Hahaha Xp I know Ily them so so much! :] I truely obsessed with them already xD
Hahah thats all for now bye bye :] Will blog more if i can :]]

No comments: