Thursday, December 23, 2010

Finally She's Back :D

Well, today offically the Fuckingboringdayeverrr! As usual :) Just sitting on the sofa watching tv :D Anyways, I also addicted to the song called Latin Girl by the only Justin Bieber :D Yea, Shes my Latin girllll.....ooooo....pretty lady!!! HAAHA! Addicted much?! :) Well, then I got a text form my besties cousin saying she back from from China. I was HAPPYY!!! YAY!! hee xD I missed her so much. Btw, her name is Shivaani ;) Shes pretty girl :) Here is a pic of her :)


















Well, Shivaani is basically in the middle :) Isn't she a cutey? :) Well, SHES MINE :P Urm, I'll introduce ya who is the other two ;) From the left is Prasanna,Shivaani and Dhana :) The three gorgous girls ;) Or should I say Charlies Angels ? :) Hee xD Yea, pretty much :)
Well, thats all for today..

P/s : Im free from the fight ;) IN YOUR FACE BITCH! ;)




No comments: