Monday, December 13, 2010

Boredom D:

As usual , Im fucking bored at home D: Haih.. Really man! Could die here! I wanna go out with my friends :( I miss that time when we go out all that stuffs :( ButBut, Im still happy though cause i finally realised myself that i dont love him at all :] I feel releave actually :] Damn Happy! :] Its best to not have this feeling :) Cause now i no need to worry bout anything :] Now just be single all the way is the best way to not in a broken hearted girl anymore :] Yay!!:) Today woke up late again and you dont wanna know what time xD Hahaha Xp Then took my lunch while watching Icarly :]

























I really do love this show so much!!:) Damn funny and yea Funny :] The next show who i really really admire so much is Big Time Rush xx

























Big Time Rush :] Haih.. Wish could have one of them.. Nah! Single better :] Hahaha.. From left is Logan a.k.a the smart ass :] Then its Kendall the average one :] After that, its Carlos the dam one xD And finally James the Hottie :]] HAHA!
OK then boredom came again!! >.<>
This time Im watching Ratatouille xx




























Cute Rat :] Haha :) So i got nothing to talk now so will blog more tomorrow :] Bye bye!!! :]






No comments: